AMAZING INDIVIDUALS WORKING FOR POSITIVE PEOPLE at AIDS Healthcare Foundation!
Does the idea of doing something that really makes a difference in people’s lives while being well-compensated intrigue you? Are you looking to work for an organization that encourages growth and success from each and every one of its employees?
If so, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the place for you!
Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
AHF’s core values are to be:
• Value Employees
• Respect for Diversity
• Fight for What’s Right
STILL INTERESTED? Please continue!
The Sr. IT Program Manager (Financial Systems) is responsible for managing critical, cross-functional processes and projects collaborating with internal customers and external partners as necessary. The projects this role will manage will result in additional revenue and/or operational efficiencies for the company, as well as enhance the overall customer experience. This role will have a wide range of exposure across the business, senior leadership, and corporate functional areas. This role will work very closely with the stakeholders to evaluate how we are currently leveraging all our systems, such as SAP, Salesforce, Success Factors, Esker, Concur and ADP to develop and implement a strategy to streamline the use of such systems, and identify how to connect them to reduce duplicative work. This role will also support our AHF’s initiatives, further connecting our processes and systems to new innovative technologies, establishing a path to additional operational efficiencies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Act as a liaison between Finance, Materials Management, HR and IT to implement new requests.
• Recommend creative solutions that provide value to the overall effectiveness of the financial controlling systems by closing gaps via process re-design or system functionality enhancements.
• Perform quality assurance tests on existing systems. Develops and leads the testing, validation, and evaluation of proposed changes to financial systems.
• Lead issue resolution and troubleshooting efforts regarding database modifications and related reporting from various financial systems.
• Maintain key financial systems data elements to ensure that AHF’s Policies are followed regarding adding/deleting Entities, Hierarchies and the Chart of Accounts. Control security access to the financial system’s database.
• Work as a key member of the finance/accounting team to help drive process improvement.
• Work closely with end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
• Automate production of the most commonly used financial reports.
• Prepare and maintain documentation of system processes, functionality, reports, and training materials for departmental staff on the financial systems.
• Pro-actively identify training and development needs of the end user teams.
• Keep up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
• Responsible for ongoing system support, administration, maintenance and upgrades on the financial system.
• Works closely with the end users, and other IS department personnel on system related projects.
• Incumbent will monitor and control the flow of user initiated requests for work to be completed.
• Assist with the implementation of system enhancements, resolve day-to-day user related system problems and maintain good working knowledge of the financial systems.
• ERP System Foundation and other suites of products assigned to support.
• Other tasks and duties assigned.