AMAZING INDIVIDUALS WORKING FOR POSITIVE PEOPLE at AIDS Healthcare Foundation!
Does the idea of doing something that really makes a difference in people’s lives while being well-compensated intrigue you? Are you looking to work for an organization that encourages growth and success from each and every one of its employees?
If so, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the place for you!
Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
AHF’s core values are to be:
• Value Employees
• Respect for Diversity
• Fight for What’s Right
STILL INTERESTED? Please continue!
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Data Management area:
• Partnering with CIO to define and prioritize IT portfolio of programs and projects providing the CIO with critical insight to develop the IT strategic roadmap and monitor portfolio progress.
• Collaborates with ERP project team, develop an end-to-end data migration plan for ERP systems and also create a plan for setting up an enterprise level of business intelligence using SAP Business Object technology.
• Works closely with Managed Care division in the development and planning to upgrade to the latest version of EzCap products to comply with ICD 10 and also to meet key business requirements for enhancements.
• Working with Managed Care and Finance, complete the electronic billing project.
• Ability to manage large claims systems including Lab Corp, Clearing house and interfaces with CPS clinical system and Cerner Etreby pharmacy system.
• Install best practices for data management projects, create detailed business requirements document and technical specification documents and assure technical designs meet business requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
• Participates with Application Services Management team and business departments to create and implement a strategy and plan for New Health Plan system.
• Leads and create overall strategy and plans in the area of data architecture / data modeling for new IT projects.
• Provides guidance to Infrastructure team on performance tuning and best practices on optimization techniques for large and complex enterprises.
• Mentor and provide quality leadership to the Infrastructure and Service Desk teams.
• Coordinate with various business departments and IT teams to deliver the data management roadmap and help with resource planning and hiring to ensure that the data management team is staffed and deployed appropriately.
• Provide technical leadership and architectural direction to the all IT competencies.
• Supervise the design of network implementations as well as the network management process.
• Provide ongoing reporting to support information-based analysis and decisions, identify opportunities for improving existing processes.
• Responsible for AHF external contracts with external Agencies and third parties in the part of reporting and data exchange requirements, accuracy, and timetables.
• Collaborate with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, State Departments of Health Services, other Agencies and third parties in the part of data integrity and data transmission
Enterprise Architecture area:
• Work with other IT teams (i.e. Application Services Management, Infrastructure Management including Data Center operations, Network Services and Security Management, End user support, IT Operations & Strategy and IT Service Management) to create Enterprise IT Architecture that is scalable, robust and stable.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining Enterprise Systems Design, Business Applications Integration Architecture, Database Architecture, Sequential Diagrams, Systems Architecture Diagram, Data Flow Diagrams, Use cases, Design artifacts, Blue prints and UML.
• Design and apply best-of-breed, enterprise system, application and IT solutions to meet business objectives on large-scale technology projects; evaluating impacts on integration, reliability, performance, scalability, flexibility and maintainability.
• Work closely with multiple development teams to define, select and architect products & services that require significant cross component coordination.
• Lead domain analysis and the creation of an executable architecture with design artifacts; conceptual & high level design and use-case model & actor identification.
• Define and drive enterprise technology decisions, architecture standards and governance processes; working with other architects within the group, the rest of the company and external organizations.
Project Management, Testing and Quality Assurance Area:
Working with Testing and QA Manager:
• Manage and develop matrix team members completing complex and strategic quality control projects.
• Responsible for all aspects of managing testing of the highly complex business application programs.
• Responsible for creating Testing related stored procedures and other documents.
• Plan and prepare test strategy and plans based on project timelines.
• Lead and work with the developers and SME (Subject Matter Expert)s to create meaningful test data.
• Lead and work with the Database Analysts to set up the Test Environment.
• Lead and prepare Test Cases and Test Scripts and Traceability between Requirements to Test Cases/Scripts.
• Lead and create a process for sharing defects with the developers and Subject Matter Experts.
• Lead and execute Test Cases/Scripts and analyze results using statistical quality control tools.
• Coordinate with the testers and developers resolving the testing defects.
• Lead causal Analysis of defects using statistical techniques.
• Lead preparation of Test Summary Report/Validation Report.
• Lead cross-functional corporate initiatives that support global Testing and Quality Assurance processes.
• Act as a liaison for other operational departments to research and resolve issues related to Testing and/or Quality Assurance
• Identify and/or implement cost savings opportunities throughout the testing cycles
• Partner with the CIO to define, select and architect a world class CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and standardized ADLC (Application Development Lifecycle) management process that requires significant cross component coordination.
• Work closely with IT Process and Project Management team to design and apply a standardized RFI (Request for Information) / RFP (Request for Proposal) management process to meet business objectives on cost effective vendor evaluation/selection for large-scale IT projects.
• Work closely with IT Process and Project Management team to architect and develop the best technical design and approach.
• Identify and/or implement cost savings opportunities throughout the Data Management department.
• Manage budgets for all teams.
• 80% of position will be managerial, 20% hands on working with team.
• Work closely with other AHF and IT departments to collect business requirements and ensure that data integrity, reporting tools, data exchange meet all needs and regulations.
Participation in AHF Meetings/Committees
Attends Business meetings and IT management meetings.
Provide formal supervision to individual employees within the Data Management group.
We at AIDS Healthcare Foundation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.