AMAZING INDIVIDUALS WORKING FOR POSITIVE PEOPLE at AIDS Healthcare Foundation!
Does the idea of doing something that really makes a difference in people’s lives while being well-compensated intrigue you? Are you looking to work for an organization that encourages growth and success from each and every one of its employees?
If so, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the place for you!
Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
AHF’s core values are to be:
• Value Employees
• Respect for Diversity
• Fight for What’s Right
Aids Healthcare Foundation is seeking National Brand Analytics Manager to work on a regular, full-time basis. This great opportunity is to join our Marketing Department located in Los Angeles, CA. AHF offers a competetive salary, DOE plus great benefits and an amazing work environment.
STILL INTERESTED? Please continue!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the development of our AHF cross-functional; multi-line branding, visual identity and branding governance with a focus on defining, communicating and protecting brand values, attributes, and building the brand passion and love for AHF both internally and externally.
• The lead and driver for growing the in-house agency’s omni-channel, cross-business measurement, analytics, and brand strategy capabilities
• Brand Analytics and Insights Leadership– Enhance customer insight and decision-making capabilities through use of leading edge tracking, measurement and analytics methods.
• Actionable Insights for Business Outcomes- Provide leadership and direction for the consistent use of data for meaningful business decisions and optimizations.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure proper measurement frameworks are in place for all initiatives and leveraged for continuous improvement against business goals.
• Link multiple data types – online, offline, primary, secondary – to derive deeper insights and cross-channel connections.
• Analytics Capability Management– Own, evolve and scale our brand digital analytics capabilities to anticipate and meet the needs of the Agency and the organization.
• Represent AHF’s in house Agency’s perspective across the organization to strengthen cross-channel/enterprise knowledge and capabilities.
• Collaborate with Agency team members, clients, and internal stakeholders to drive the optimal analytics approach to actionably measure for the business need.
• Testing and Optimization- Develop a consistent, structured and scalable rapid-cycle digital test approach that yields actionable information to drive performance. Develop and implement multi-disciplinary focus groups from conception to completion of all areas and elements including but not limited to the creation of moderator guides; moderating; recruiting participants; data analyzation; reporting; and presenting of data across a spectrum of business lines and services.
• Support several key branding initiatives including activating our brand internally for employees
• Maintain project calendars and communicate key wins and highlights to the AHF organization
• Work cross functionally to maintain a consistent branding and positioning throughout all communication touch points by enforcing our AHF visual and voice brand identity through a variety of programs i.e. managing a guest speaker series
• Work on cross-franchise social impact program that supports our brand mission. Support various philanthropic programs from events to consumer engagement campaigns.
• Work with marketing team to infuse new branding into all communications and activations; including various brand account management roles
• Innovate on programs and experiences that build brand preference
• Coordinate internal and external agency and partner meetings
• People Management - Guide and manage AHF internal and external team members. A leader who can command presence and build relationships across the organization.
• Other duties as assigned by AHF WW Director of Marketing and Sales Technology and AHF WW VP.
Participation in AHF Meetings/Committees
Attends weekly marketing department meetings.
Attends meetings as assigned.
Ensure AHF WW team “Brand Account Managers” are clear on their roles in supporting the brand managemet strategy. Consistently manage, train, and implement startegies with the WW support team on individual “brand accounts”
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four year college or university or related field trade school; at least 5 years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Reels recommended.
• 5+ years of marketing measurement, focus groups, brand strategy and analytics experience; minimum of 3 years managing and developing direct reports (performance management, strategy implementation).
• An understanding of the financial services category is a plus, as is experience with multiple distribution models, specifically third-party intermediaries and direct to consumer.
• Firm understanding and experience with data management, including platform integration (segment profiles, P&L, Market trends; competitive analysis, DMPs, CRM). Experience with brand market optimization platforms, web analytics tools, data visualization, analytics/BI tools.
• A thorough understanding of the advertising analytics ecosystem and evolving landscape and a clear point of view of how to categorize, measure, and analyze disparate data to draw meaningful conclusions and recommendations.
• Able to clearly articulate complex technologies and concepts to stakeholders.
• Proven ability in building processes and systems within a matrixed organizational structure.
Computer/Software Skills & Abilities
To perform this job successfully, and individual should have knowledge of DMS, video/audio file types, Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, Soundtrack Pro, Web Development software; Internet software; Spreadsheet and Word Processing software.
Other Skills & Abilities/Qualifications
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
Must have valid California Drivers license with proof of liability insurance.
We at AIDS Healthcare Foundation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.