Does the idea of doing something that really makes a difference in people’s lives while being well-compensated intrigue you? Are you looking to work for an organization that encourages growth and success from each and every one of its employees?
If so, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the place for you!
Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
AHF’s core values are:
• Value Employees
• Respect for Diversity
• Fight for What’s Right
Benefits at AHF
AHF offers comprehensive benefits to help our employees do and be their very best! These benefits are intended to enhance employee physical, financial, spiritual and professional health.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
• Graduate from an accredited RN program.
• BSN preferred.
Other Skills & Abilities/Qualifications
• Knowledge of HIV/AIDS and related medical and patient care issues and concerns in diverse populations.
• Previous administrative and supervisory experience preferred.
• Strong clinical nursing skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency in phlebotomy and intravenous insertion, care and therapy.
• Fluent in conversational Spanish preferred.
• Understanding of case management and benefits preferred.
• Ability to work at various healthcare centers.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
• Current State RN License in applicable working location.
• Current CPR certification (Healthcare Provider).
• Valid Driver License with proof of liability insurance.
We at AIDS Healthcare Foundation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.